Monday, January 12, 2009

The good-s- and bad-s- of time off

What great holidays!!

But now I am feeling a bit stressed, after taking a couple weeks off I feel like I lost some momentum. I feel like I lost my map and I am a bit scared!!! Ut oh...I sure hope this is a fast fading feeling.

The bad-s of taking time off from U4U have been the feelings I just described. I feel like I am behind the ball and that I am not ready to host our big conference coming up. The website is behind schedule and this is really making me nervous. Really though, having hands off for a while has made me feel out of control.

On the other hand...the good-s of taking time off have allowed me time to step back and complete some of the overall picture that I have not been thinking about. Fine tuning things like the mission/vision/needs has been sooo useful and makes me feel like stepping back for a few moments is allowing me to build a stronger foundation.

Well, lots more to come over the next couple of weeks! I really anticipate and hope for the best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment